If you’re anything like me, then your smartphone doesn’t leave your sight. Whether you’re team Apple or Samsung doesn’t matter, those magical handheld devices have changed our lives forever. However, it’s not all about the hardware. Frankly, the Apps you download will have an equally telling impact, which is why you must ensure that your phone boasts the best.
So what are the key Apps that every modern smartphone owner should download immediately? Let’s take a look.
- Social Media Apps: Whether we like to admit it or not, we’re all addicted to social media. Given that your smartphone can take pictures and go live, having Facebook and Instagram is essential. After all, what’s the point in going out for a meal if you can’t show off about it? Besides, they offer a far cheaper way to contact friends and family, especially if they’re living abroad.
- Online Banking Apps: Maintaining control of your finances is a huge responsibility. Standard online banking is something that most people are now familiar with. However, you should also take the time to download the appropriate banking App. This can enable you to monitor funds, direct debits, and make payments. If you’re on Natwest, you can even withdraw money when your card is at home.
- Gaming Apps: Smartphones can keep us entertained for hours and hours. However, those gaming activities aren’t limited to Candy Crush and Bubblepop. With FoxyCasino, you can delight yourself with a plethora of games for money. It’s cheap entertainment and could result in a healthy boost to the bank balance. What’s not to love?
- Google Maps: Whether travelling by car or foot doesn’t matter, Google Maps is a crucial download for everyone. Not only does it offer advice with directions, but it can also give live updates on the traffic. Just remember to take the new driving laws into account, and you’ll be just fine. In addition to providing great assistance at home, it can have a telling impact when you’re on holiday. Couple it with a translator App, and those travels will be far more comfortable.
- Dating Apps: Technology has changed relationships, especially in the realm of dating. Of course, you won’t need to worry about this if you already have a partner. If you are single, though, downloading a dating App could put you on the right track to finding love. There are many different platforms for specific niches. Choosing the right one for your needs is essential.
- What Gas: You didn’t seriously think I’d write a post without at least one App that is solely linked to driving. What Gas is a pretty simple idea; the App essentially collates and compares petrol prices in the local area. If it enables you to increase your fuel economy, that has to be a worthwhile download for anyone. It’s time for your smartphone to start paying you back.
There are plenty of other great Apps out there designed for a whole host of activities. Get those six above on your home screen, though, and your device will instantly feel more powerful than ever.