In this guide, I will explain how to remove the standard stereo from a Citroen C1 (2005-Present).
Standard Stereo & Car
- Bojo Tools (http://bojotoolseurope.net)
- Flat Head + Philips Head Screw Drivers (Halfords)
Mini Socket Set (Halfords) Torx / Star Allen Keys (Halfords)
*Note above are general tools you should have when doing this type of job, but you may not need them, see tutorial for exact tools needed
- You will NOT need a code for the stereo when connecting back up.
- You will NOT need any additional leads for this car, as this has ISO connectors as standard
- You will require a fascia to replace the stereo in this car